Let Quabbin Creative assist you to join the conversation, increase your visibility, and see a measurable return on investment. Social media marketing is an extremely cost-effective strategy to identify, engage, inform and persuade your potential contacts, customers, and clients.
Social media and inbound marketing are gaining ground as a mainstream, vetted business strategy. Gain skills and knowledge in new online marketing techniques with a workshop or receive consultations and walk away with an actionable plan.
Social media and inbound marketing are a new way to communicate your message to your potential customers, clients, and members. Unlike print ads, radio spots, or postal mailings -which all have their place and value- inbound marketing works differently. It positions your organization and offerings to be found, evaluated, and acted upon.
Today, when a consumer needs something, they search it out on their terms and on their schedule. The organization that is positioned well and offers the most relevant information is the one that will gain a new customer and keep existing customers.
Consumers expect a new level of access to information and in order to fulfill that need you should be highly visible and positioned as a resource in your industry and in the marketplace (both online and brick & mortar).
Email campaigns, tweets, blog posts, and search engine results are the way to be available to your potential (and existing) clients, customers, and members now.
Workshops and consultations with Quabbin Creative assist you to create a plan for success with positioning, messaging, and execution of social media and inbound marketing strategies as part of an overall “marketing mix”, including traditional tactics.
Still not sold on the whole “Social Media” idea?
- Nielsen Online shows that social networks and blogs are now the 4th most popular online activity ahead of personal email
- Member communities are visited by 67% of the global online population. Time spent is growing at 3 times the overall internet rate, accounting for almost 10% of all internet time. Nielsen Online
- 150 million people around the world are now actively using Facebook and almost half of them are using Facebook every day. This includes people in every continent—even Antarctica. If Facebook were a country, it would be the eighth most populated in the world, just ahead of Japan, Russia and Nigeria. Facebook is used in more than 35 different languages and 170 countries and territories.Source: Mark Zuckerberg, Jan 7, 2009
- LinkedIn has grown to 50 million users and is growing at the rate of roughly one new member per second. When LinkedIn launched in 2003, it took 477 days — almost a year and four months — to reach its first million members. This last million took only 12 days Oct 14th
- 67% of shoppers spend more online after recommendations from online community friends. (Internet Retailer, September 2009)
- A March 2009 study by Knowledge Networks found that between 10% and 24% of US social media users turned to social networks when making purchase decisions about various categories of products and services. (eMarketer, October 2009)
- Online social network users were three times more likely to trust their peers’ opinions over advertising when making purchase decisions. (“Social Networking Sites: Defining Advertising Opportunities in a Competitive Landscape,” JupiterResearch, March 2007)